NTCOSS Conference 2011
The NTCOSS Conference 2011 was held at the Darwin Airport Resort on the 14th and 15th April, preceded by an Alcohol and Other Drugs Forum on Wednesday 13th April.
Information has been posted. Please check this site regularly as more will be listed as it becomes available.
Alcohol and Other Drugs Pre Conference Forum
Sandi's Story - A consumers story of substance use and mental health disorders
NT Council of Social Service Conference
Day One - 14th April
Session 1 - "Seen,Heard,Safe" : Realising the Rights of Young People
- Juvenile Justice Standards presentation - presented by Antoinette Carroll
- 'Seen,Heard,Safe' : Realising the Rights of Young People - Q & A Minutes
Session 2 - Fair Transport - "Are We Being Taken for a Ride"
- Fair Transport - "Are We Being Taken For a Ride"? - David Denmark presentation
- Summary of the Transport Session
Session 3 - Outcome Management and the Income Management Story
- Q & A Minutes and Resolutions
- AIDA Health Impact Assessment - The Indigenous Doctor's Assn.Health Impact Assessment Report link
- Elaine Peckham speech on Income Management
- WACOSS discussion paper on The Orima Evaluation
- Income Management in Western Australia - Impacts & Outcomes - presented by Irina Cattalini
- ACOSS - What's Human Rights got to do with it? - presented by Dr Cassandra Goldie
- Dr Cassandra Goldie - CEO ACOSS - talks on Income Management
Day Two - 15th April
Session 1 - 'No-one chooses to be an Asylum Seeker'
Session 2 - NT Child Protection system: future directions
Session 3 - Partnerships, let's talk about what works and why