Become a member
Who can be a member?
Any individual or organisation who wishes to be kept up-to-date on the latest information relating to the non-profit sector. Your membership fee supports the ongoing work of NTCOSS and is tax deductable. One off donations can also be made to help the ongoing work of NTCOSS and these are also tax deductable.
Individual Concession : $20.00
Individual Full : $60.00
Income less than $25,000 : $40.00
Income $25,000 - $50,000 : $60.00
Income $50,001 - $100,000 : $120.00
Income $100,001 - $500,000 : $240.00
Income over $500,001 - $1million: $360.00
Income over $1 million : $500.00
Associate Members (Govt Departments) : $450.00
All prices are per annum and are inclusive of GST.
Membership application form download here or fill out the online form below.
Key Benefits of being an NTCOSS member
- Participation in social policy development, decision making processes and forums
- Free subscription to the NTCOSS NEWS and updates
- Access to and inclusion in the NT wide Community Services directory & electronic database
- Updates and briefings on key Territory and National developments
- Discounts on COSS publications and events
- Access to the COSS National network of information, policy development and research
- Priority access to NTCOSS workshops and seminars
- Access to the NTCOSS resource library
- Access to NTCOSS Board and staff for support and information on specific issues.
A 15% discount applies to NTCOSS members who subscribe to the Management Support Online (MSO) subscriber service, read more.. managementsupportonline.com.au/about-us/mso-subscriber-service